The Philippines' leading Intellectual Property Firm
SVBB is one of the biggest law firms in the country engaged in intellectual property prosecution and enforcement, representing world-wide clients, as well as big multinational companies operating in the Philippines; with a vast network of international clients and correspondents.
Its commitment to excellence in service is made possibly by its reliable reservoir of experience, coupled with the expertise of the members of the firm.
- Holiday Notice: National Heroes Day. We advise that all our government and private offices will be closed on August 29, 2016 (Monday) as it is declared a holiday. Thus, all filings due on the said date may still be received on the following day, August 30, 2016 (Tuesday) and shall be considered as having been filed on their due date.
- IPOPHIL Events.
LEAP IP is series of free seminars conducted by the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines to increase the general public's awareness and understanding of Intellectual Property.
⇒ The World of of Patents An Introduction to Invention Patents
- 14 September
- 09 November
⇒ Distinguishing Your Business through Trademarks
- 12 October
- 14 December
⇒ An Introduction to Utility Model & Design
- 28 September
- 03 November
⇒ Literary and Artistic Works: An introductory seminar to Copyright
- August 24
- October 26
- International Events.
- First INTA conference in Africa! - Building Africa with Brands at Cape Town, South Africa, September 1-2, 2016
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association – APAA 2016 (66th Council Meeting), Nusa Dua Bali, October 8 to 11, 2016
- Olympics vs. Olympikus & Design
- SVBB holds in-house seminar workshop on Copyright