- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Prosecution or Defense
- Administrative & Quasi-Judicial Litigation
- Commercial Arbitration
- Tax Planning / Tax structuring
- Preparation of legal & tax opinions / studies
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Corporate Dissolution including Application for Tax Clearance
Education and Intellectual Property
SVBB vies not only to promote awareness on IPR, particularly within the academic scientific community, but also to support the growth of science and technology in the country, on the premise that the development of IPR rests on a vibrant scientific and technological environment.
SVBB is keen with the recent issuance of the Rules of Procedure on Environmental Cases by the Supreme Court which should speed up the determination of environmental cases, with the creation of special environmental courts and special writs like Writ of Kalikasan and Writ of Continuing Mandamus, as well as the Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation (SLAPP).
Through the years, SVBB continues to champion seafarers’ rights as it cooperates with various stakeholders in ensuring better protection and more benefits for the Filipino seafarers.
We would love to hear from you.
- SVBB – APAA – 67th Annual Council Meeting, Auckland, New Zealand (2017) November 8, 2017
- AIPPI, AIPLA, MIP Handbook October 30, 2017
- 2017: Twenty Second National Seafarers Day September 28, 2017
- Negligence causing damage loss, spoilage or deterioration of ship’s stocks and property September 13, 2017
- Definitive assessment of a seafarer’s disability August 30, 2017
Address: 11th Floor, Security Bank Centre, 6776 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila 1200 Philippines
Tel. Nos. +(63-2) 891-1316 to 19
TeleFax No. +(63-2) 891-1198
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 AM- 5 PM